The Millennium International Academy (MIA) is seeking to recruit a qualified French and Swahili teacher for its secondary section. The candidate must respond to the following qualifications and qualities :
1. To be an East African National
2. To be a holder of a Bachelor degree in French, English, Swahili or any other relevant qualification.
3. To prove sufficient knowledge in French and Swahili and be able to teach them in secondary school.
4. To be of good moral standards and child loving person
5. To have excellent communication skills
6. To have the capacity to work overtime and cope with cultural diversity at school.
7. Ability to take initiative
8. Good planning and organization skills
9. Team player
The selected candidate will be required to report to school at the opening of the New school year 2017-2018.
For any details please contact Madam Nancy NAKIMBUGWE at phone number 79 036 138 or report to Rohero I, plot n°9 Avenue des Manguiers for further information.
Un message, un commentaire ?